jack1077

Reaction score
Hello,

Have holidayed to 1 July 2066. A lot of leagues enabled. Does anyone want me to upload this save?

It would be interesting to see what the future holds for certain teams so yes upload it.

Hope people enjoy it. If you do post somewhere else please just give credit to OP

Anyone given it a go? I'm halfway through my first season with Leeds and am loving it.

Anyone given it a go? I'm halfway through my first season with Leeds and am loving it.

Yeah.. just started this save playing as Liverpool now.. transfer fees and wages are quite high compared to the start!

Thanks a lot for this save.. it's really interesting..

Jesus Vallejo(74) is a fitness coach at Atletico Madrid..
Trying to find other real life players that are still employed somewhere..

You know any?

Hello everyone, i am going to continue this future save quite a few more years with some minor amendments. Starting from July 1 2066 i have amended China/USA to produce better youth players. I'm hoping to see a better performance from these countries going forward.

If anyone is interested in playing this save please let me know.

After i have completed that sim (probably 30 years forward) i will continue the sim as a "no borders" style save from that point on. The idea being that the major european countries will all have 1 year to gain nationality as a default. Just interested to see how this effects international results.

If anyone is playing the old save or is about to start and wants some tips on players to buy i am happy to let them know.

If you are playing this save or like saves like this one, please let me know as i plan on doing a similar save for FM18 and it means a lot to me to know that others are enjoying playing it.

Peace!