After agreeing to loads of add-ons just get Sendspace to finally download the file, the game then could not be loaded. Not impressed.

lol thats why i specified 12.0.2. really not my fault there is it?

How do you change versions? I'd love to try out that 2076 one even though I have the 2300 one too.

In Captain Epics 2300 save Cardiff are champions for 5 of the last 6 seasons, Tottenham hold the record number of titles with 80, Liverpool 77 and Chelsea 74. Man United 54 and Man City only 7!!!

lol, yeah! I never thought Cardiff would end up winning consecutive league titles.

Nope - main gripe was with Sendspace.

yeah, i know its ******. but the game size was too large to upload on any other renowned website. Send space was my last option.

NOTE ON PSG SAVE 2019: VERSION 12.0.2 AND WON'T BE ON FREAKING SENDSPACE!!

i haven't uploaded my PSG save in 2019 yet. it will be in the middle of the season (Oct-Nov 2019) BUT you can take control of one of the best sides you'd ever have seen (lol sounds cocky but its true) ..coming off the back of 3 straight Champions League wins in a row and 4 straight Ligue 1 wins in a row. 133,000,000 pounds in the bank. Possibility of building a new stadium..and most importantly, a squad with an average age of just 22 but still boasting THE best players on the planet. OR you can add new manager, and take control of another team and try to topple my PSG team (good luck with that). will be uploading it on here tomorrow, if anyone wants it, feel free to download it, and tell me how you go with it. happy FM-ing!

Well, here is my PSG save, if anyone is interested. Version 12.0.2 is the only one which will work.

Description: Take control of one of the best sides in the world or add new manager and try to topple it. Game starts on the 31st of October 2019. Season has gone brilliantly so far except for the 2-1 Super Cup loss to Chelsea. Sugar daddy owner long departed, was pretty effing useless anyway. didn't have any major financial boosts :(

Finances:

Club value - £616 million
In the bank - £132,608,741
Transfer Budget - £71,748,547
Wage Budget - £1,981, 508

Things to note:

1. Third richest club in the world, second in terms of reputation behind Barcelona (though a much better team than them)
2. Plan to buy the stadium initially scrapped, so good luck with building a new one.
3. Average squad age of just 22.
4. Massive backroom staff, all hand-picked by me, including 30 of the best scouts in the game.
5. Top of Ligue 1 with 10 wins and 1 draw out of 11, and top of the Champions League group.
6. You will have to play the Club World Cup

It will be a fun game to play, I can assure you that. Especially if you just want to muck around, spend money, and are tired of trying to get teams like Huddersfield Town to the Premier League :p :D

Download URL : PSG.fm

Still got the file?

I just uploaded my future game, since people seem interested!

It starts on 31st May 2300. I only have the English premiership loaded, so if you want to manage in a different league you'll have to use the add/remove leagues thing. One possible challenge would be trying to win the German League with a team other than Bayern Munich, because they have won it consecutively since 2028! That's quite a good run they're on, lol.

Also, you'll need to be on the 12.2.2 patch.

https://hotfile.com/dl/160916970/2189f91/future2.fm.html

Looks awesome! Any chance you still got the save file? The link seems to have been taken down...:D