Nationality: Kosovan
Position: GK
Other Positions:
Favoured Club:
Manchester City
D.O.B: 06/08/2001
Best Att (Select 3): 1-on-1, communication, throwing
Worst Att (Select 1): Kicking

ALL SLOTS HAVE NOW BEEN FILLED! I AM CLOSING ENTRIES!

The players will be created tomorrow morning and the first updates will be posted tomorrow! I recommend that everyone 'watch' the thread so that you can all follow updates. Please COMMENT/LIKE and INTERACT as much as possible so I know thats its worth doing, if I don't get much reaction, I'll get this closed. If you want to put anything into the story about your player, feel free to PM me! :)

Have fun guys! The 15 players who've been selected are below!

SLOTS FILLED - 15/15

TheMaestro - Cristian Ferri
Michael Onwuegbu - Gregg Morton
OutcastGaming - Mister Outcast
Crayth - Daniel Killeen
DannyAlexander - Little Danny
KellyC - Kelly Craythorne
Andy_14Clark - Andy Clark
BenBcfc24 - Ben Edwards
GerardDrog - Gerard McHugh
HennigJR - Mitchell Hennig
Leckuno - Pat McGroin
GfxJG - Jonas Greve
Edd2020 - Eduoardo Ciric
BJT - Geno Moss
Lewis34500 - Lewis Culhane

1588081879045.png

All players have been created and added into the game. I have added the five main leagues as playable! :)

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 15.51.22.png

I've followed all of our players and have holidayed until the end of July to see which players are snapped up and by whom!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 15.46.31.png

All but one of our players have been picked up by clubs! Mitchell Hennig
and Gerard McHugh getting the biggest moves, signing for PSG and Tottenham! Due to the age of our players, it'll be interesting to see whether they play for their parent clubs or whether they go on loan.

Little Danny from Kosovo is yet to be picked up and therefore I will keep an eye on him and let him know when he's been signed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 15.54.02.png

Pat McGroin has been a regular so far for Leeds and been a key player. He's played eight times and scored four and assisted three!
Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.09.50.png

Lewis Culhane has done amazingly well for QPR starting every single game so far this season scoring three and assisting twice.
Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.12.40.png

Special shoutout to Danny Killeen, who despite only playing once in the Carabao Cup has managed to bag himself two goals on his debut!
Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.11.49.png

Poor Little Danny is yet to be snapped up by any clubs :(
Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.13.42.png

Attachments

• 1588085549154.png
    1588085549154.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 84
God old Pat joining a club he can get first team football at before moving on to a bigger club

God old Pat joining a club he can get first team football at before moving on to a bigger club
The guy is on fire! Probably doing the best out of eveyone at the moment!

Solid stuff. Happy with bournemouth!! Just hope get some game time or loan move!

Culhane valued at 10m already!! Must be doing something right!!

Solid stuff. Happy with bournemouth!! Just hope get some game time or loan move!

Culhane valued at 10m already!! Must be doing something right!!

I thought that mate! I was wondering why the **** he was so much better off than the others but must be related to his performance!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.33.04.png

I've holidayed to the end of the first transfer window and it seems that none of the players have gone out on loan or tranferred elsewhere. Little Danny is still yet to be picked up by anyone, I feel sorry for him.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 18.00.46.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.43.24.png

Lewis Culhane, Pat McGroin, Eduardo Ciric, Jonas Greve and Cristian Ferri are all turning out for their clubs regularly with Lewis being a key part of the QPR side and McGroin, Leeds. Both sides are dominating and marching towards promotion.

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.46.55.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cristian Ferri is absolutely SMASHING IT for Sydney FC and surely a big club must come in for him soon!

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.59.29.png
Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.52.18.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.56.31.png

Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 17.55.38.png

A number of our players have already appeared for their youth international sides and I'm not surprised at all.

WELL DONE TO CIRIC AND MCGROIN FOR GETTING THEIR FIRST YOUTH INTERNATIONAL GOALS!

Koln!! Nice...probably a pretty good place to get a few years under the belt before one of the big German teams (we can hope...)

had to do a triple take at both my lads value and then his face lmao

An average rating of above 8.00! Can only hope I continue in this vein.

Koln!! Nice...probably a pretty good place to get a few years under the belt before one of the big German teams (we can hope...)

Yeah man good place to get snapped up by, at least you'll get first team football!!

Surely I'm.better than lloris already ?

You had a slight injury, I was hoping they'd send you out on loan!

had to do a triple take at both my lads value and then his face lmao

Autogenerated by Zealand's re-gen faces, some are hilarious and don't match what you'd expect! I've had white ginger Mexicans before! Haha!

An average rating of above 8.00! Can only hope I continue in this vein.

Your on FIRE mate!

Wow, already signed by PSG! I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the next seasons.
Debut for PSG would be awesome!

EDIT; I see 5 caps for PSG, is this PSG youth team or first team?

Wow, already signed by PSG! I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the next seasons.
Debut for PSG would be awesome!

EDIT; I see 5 caps for PSG, is this PSG youth team or first team?
Hi mate, thats for thats under club so thats youth team and also he has played for U21's for France.