Future Stars

Leyzway

Reaction score
Hi,

I know there have been threads very similar to this in the past yet i have a question for anyone interested.

I am reasonably new to the game yet have a far understanding of the game. I am Australian and only follow the Soccer (Football for most of you) as much as i can. I am travelling rather well with Everton but it frustrates me that i can not find many Future Stars for reasonable prices. I understand that Future Stars do not come cheap yet there has to be some that are affordable for a club like Everton.

Suggestions, Thank you

Thanks yet,

I have the game on Ipod Touch and not many of these players are showing up on my search

If either of you has some must haves, please let me know. I am in my second year though so prices would have jumped a little :)

Last edited:
Connot Wickham - Ipswich (English championship)

Adam Hammil - Barnsley (English Championship)

look at teams in the blue square bet north/south (under find club, england) they can have players who are young and have a lot of potential

Must sign striker from Anderlecht in the Belgian league! Romelu Lukaku, what a player!

Must sign striker from Anderlecht in the Belgian league! Romelu Lukaku, what a player!
noddy-badge1.jpg

look at teams in the blue square bet north/south (under find club, england) they can have players who are young and have a lot of potential
necropost.jpg

Is everyone here blind? if you play long enough you will start to get replacements for about every big player like for example if ryan giggs retires, the following season a fake welsh player who is attacking midfield left/centre would be created in a random team its like that for many players when they retire even messi when he retires in like 2022 or something

Is everyone here blind? if you play long enough you will start to get replacements for about every big player like for example if ryan giggs retires, the following season a fake welsh player who is attacking midfield left/centre would be created in a random team its like that for many players when they retire even messi when he retires in like 2022 or something
yeah this happened back in CM 97/98 but not in the FM series, the game is way more sophisticated than it used to be

Search the Blue sq teams for cheap up coming stars. I signed a plyed called Issac Butterfield for 90k aged 19 now plays in the England squad and is my best played. won player of the year award 3 years running!

yeah this happened back in CM 97/98 but not in the FM series, the game is way more sophisticated than it used to be

It Kind of happens. You won't get players who are exact replacements but pretty close.

I got almost exact copies of Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves coming though. Other players its pretty easy to see matching players who are created not long after retirement.

Search the Blue sq teams for cheap up coming stars. I signed a plyed called Issac Butterfield for 90k aged 19 now plays in the England squad and is my best played. won player of the year award 3 years running!

I signed someone called Christian Brown from AFC Telford for 200K, was a decent young goalie, only signed him as I had no reserve Goalie for backup, ended up selling him a few years later as I had too many Goalies, became first choice for England and Arsenal, similar stats to Joe Hart!

It Kind of happens. You won't get players who are exact replacements but pretty close.

I got almost exact copies of Paul Scholes and Owen Hargreaves coming though. Other players its pretty easy to see matching players who are created not long after retirement.

I signed someone called Christian Brown from AFC Telford for 200K, was a decent young goalie, only signed him as I had no reserve Goalie for backup, ended up selling him a few years later as I had too many Goalies, became first choice for England and Arsenal, similar stats to Joe Hart!

Dude, this thread was last replyed two weeks ago :S

oooooops. two weeks is hardly a huge amount of time is it?

I'm used to looking through the PC FM threads where people post there several times a day and gravedigging isn't really common :/

Mario Gotze is a great young player on fm 2011/2012 handheld

Hi, I am sure they've found someone now as this was posted 4 months ago.