Future Wonderkids?

Meerkat_Arshavin

Simples!
Reaction score
After seeing some videos on YouTube of possible future wonderkids, thought about making a thread so we can see players to look at for in the future if they continue playing football in profession clubs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQXJT4J4uA&feature=related

Dilhan Necipoglu is 12 years old and plays for Anderlecht. In this video he shows he can "trick", but can he "treat" Anderlecht and general football fans with spectacular football?​

I will add more or if anyone has seen any realy good ones, just post it then.

So he can do a few tricks, doubt it makes him a wonderkid to be honest.

Enzo Zidane
Isaac Drogba

Regarding the OP, there are loads of kids who are 12 years old and can do tricks like that so that does not neccassarily make him a wonderkid, otherwise I have a feeling that Jonathan Dos Santos and Rodney Sneijder have lots of potential

Seriously? I can do those tricks? Except the one with the shirt.
I am 13 though. He is 12.

I used to play for spurs but quit, as I didn't want to get serious, I like to play for fun. I never get to do flashy skills in matches for my sunday league club now. My friend can do that though.

John Guidetti
Davide Petrucci
Ravel Morrison

These three are highly rated at their clubs but its hard to tell how 12 year olds end up. Most spend more time training skills rather than the essential parts like passing and tackling

The same. Hasn't yet decided his best position yet, but looks likely to be a beast of a defensive midfielder.

I read somewhere that he was a left sided player? Think he's a winger but his manager started playing him at full back to toughen him up?

I could quite easily be wrong though :S

I read somewhere that he was a left sided player? Think he's a winger but his manager started playing him at full back to toughen him up?

I could quite easily be wrong though :S

You're probably right, the info I had was from about a year ago. Perfectly possible he's a winger now.

Miralem Ramic ( 11 ) from Kalesija ( BIH ) transfered to Dinamo Zagreb is going to be one of the best strikers in years to come :D