2012mufc

Reaction score
when i enable the windowed option, everything is allright for sum time, but after a few days the fonts go all fuzzy and i dont know what im reading sometimes. if i change back to full screen resolution it gets better, but i dont want to do that as it is anoying, if i delete settings and cache folder it gets better, but the problem happens again few days later, does anyone have a solution for this?

thank you

I know it'd be a pain in the ****, but just set it back to full screen for a couple of minutes, and then back to windowed and see if that sorts the fonts out, and keep doing it, could get annoying but only thing I can think off..

I know it'd be a pain in the ****, but just set it back to full screen for a couple of minutes, and then back to windowed and see if that sorts the fonts out, and keep doing it, could get annoying but only thing I can think off..
thanks, i tried that wen it was all ok in full screen i tried goin back to windowed nd it went back to fuzzy and its just gettin worse and worse the font is getting more fuzzy, like wen i register players for CL i dnt know if they are registered or not coz the sign basically disapears :/, i think deleting the settings folder is my only choice :/

I was wondering if someone came up with a fix for this, since I am having also these problems.

To give an example of the problem, I have uploaded 2 screenshots.

View attachment 181574 View attachment 181575

As you can see the text doesn't look very clear. It's like some other font is being used, instead of the standard font.

Things I have tried so far:

- Swapped several times between windowed and full screen
- Swapped skins several times

On a more drastic note, I even tried from the windows cmd prompt: scf /scannow
...but that didn't help either. I am quite baffled. And also it's quite annoying as you might understand.

So I was wondering if someone knows a fix for this, other than reinstalling. Cause I am really getting fed up with Vista, however this is my work PC and not my gaming PC.

Anyone knows how I can fix this? I now also tried the following:

- updated videocard drivers and directx
- ran sfc /scannow
- turned cleartype off and on
- used fontfrenzy

All without luck. Sigh....

What font does FM2011 standard use? Maybe I can look it up in the register or maybe it's using the wrong font in the fonts directory of Windows Vista....?