ojikingsley

Reaction score
I have been keeping my tried and tested (on 11.2) FXX (Command & Conquer) tactic all to myself :p:p:p! But having won the quadruple last season with unfashionable Leceister - Champions League, Premiership, FA Cup and Carling Cup |)|)|) - I am t!!! Even when I went on holiday for a season I still won the league (6 titles in 9 Premiership seasons plus the Championship in 2010/11) I also took an average Italy with its ageing team to the final of the 2018 World Cup - losing 1-0 to a far superior Spain side.

LEICESTER ARE NOT A RICH CLUB AND START THE GAME IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. BUT I HAVE MADE THEM RICH BY WINNING EVERYTHING AND EXPANDING THE STADIUM!

Aside from team talks (always 'You can win this game' or something similar), my Assistant Manager takes control of everything else. I just pick the team and stick to the same formation home and away, rarely making changes other than subs during games.

Player instructions (see screenshot for team instructions):

GK - Defend
Fullbacks - Automatic
Centrebacks - Defend
Defensive Midfielder - Anchor Man
Centre Midfielder - Defensive
Centre Midfielder - Attack
Strikers - Advanced Forward

Anyway I am chasing Sir Alex at the top of the Hall of Fame....

C'mon Leicester :D:D:D

CHECK OUT MY HISTORY AND RESULTS ATTACHED

Last edited:
Screeenshoots and history added.... Results don't lie! Winner takes all....

show transfers hisory, I mean the richest etc.

wot do u play your players as??? eg poacher, target man, advanced 4ward and so on?? wot about width and tempo 2?

everyone - i am so proud of my skills!! This is the best tactic ever - look at the screen shots o my achievements with leicester - not barca, chelsea, man utd... I have won everything with a rubbish/small team!

this is the best tactic.

everyone - i am so proud of my skills!! This is the best tactic ever - look at the screen shots o my achievements with leicester - not barca, chelsea, man utd... I have won everything with a rubbish/small team!

this is the best tactic.

Orite dont get to big headed.... Lets test it first.

this is the best tactic.

cocky arent we lol
nice title
tactics seems nice , can you post screenshots of any of ur regens?

Achieve all that success with a realistic formation, then I'll be impressed ;)