Beast. Always play him poacher.

On 1 save i trained him to be a winger and he improved in his crossing and dribbling, replaced milner as AML in England and scored winning goal in FA Cup Final. :D

Ive never tried him on FM, I might have to though

He is the best striker in the prem in my opinion. He got the most goals in the whole of Europe for my Aston Villa save. I used to play him as a Poacher on the left.

He's a good player but he's definitely no where near being the best striker in the Premiership. He doesn't come close to having the ability of Drogba,Berbatov,Torres,Van Persie or Tevez. I wouldn't even rate him above Carroll, Elmander or Defoe.

He's a good player but he's definitely no where near being the best striker in the Premiership. He doesn't come close to having the ability of Drogba,Berbatov,Torres,Van Persie or Tevez. I wouldn't even rate him above Carroll, Elmander or Defoe.
Berbatov? Really? Nice joke, mate

Attribute wise? No, goal scoring wise, YES :D

Berbatov is flop, just like in RL, not constant.
Gabby have poor technical and mental stats :( , but great phisical. He is the fastest player in FM, so he can be dangerous all the time. Good poacher!