Gabby Agbonlahor

morgan81

Reaction score
Me and my mate have got a 2 player game going on at them moment...Im Villa and hes Spurs, our first season was really poor, and we both finished bottom half of the table.....What I dont understand is, how bad Agbonlahor is, he misses so many chances its unbeleivalble.

I check his stats and he has 14 for finishing and 12 for composure...ive just sold him halfway through the second season to Everton for about 10m, but has anyone ever been villa, where hes been good....or am I missing a trick, and is there a way to train him up so he scores more goals? I even bought in 2 or 3 new attacking coaches, and that didnt help either!!!

Any feedback would be appreciated!

he always seems to be really good when im not villa but he is very frustrating when you are villa due to his finishing not being amazing he does miss a lot of chances

hes obviously fast and if im away from home i sometimes play the counter attack...but its really annoying when he goes through one on one and hoofs it miles wide....ive seen sense and sold him now anyway....got gignac for 8m to replace him.....i bought dos santos off my mate for 5 mil!!! hes been immense, but went away on international duty with mexico, and got a viral infection...hes out for 9 months!!!! I also got freddy adu, and hes been one of the worst signings ever...that man is rubbish!!!

i bought him in an old game cos he seemed to score for fun agains me, but he only bagged 9 in 34, i started playing a target man along side and that helped with him scoring 17 in 35.

then man city offered 18 mil so he went, i bought 2 16 year olds, one was even good enough to play rotationally, then buy his second season with me he scored 17 in 33, at only 17 years old

your right he does miss alot of good chances
but on my villa game i play him on the right side attacking midfield an he is quality
leaves defenders for dead & sets up a **** of alot of goals

i bought im for my tottenham team he was very good for me he scored 20 goals but i sold him because he was not starting and he was in the england squad so i sold him to man city for 15 million and then he got better during the campaign.

I just bought him for my Wigan team he's doing ok 6 goals in ten games hope it continues.

hes a cheat in my game for me...he runs and scores goals in my game 4 fun...

Train him to place shots and go round the keeper!!

Watch the results

play him at AMR and he is soo good! his stats dont really improve much, but his form is consistently 8-9 and dont be tempted to buy 'better', i was villa and i bought nani and he played fairly bad and agbonlahor was upset at being replaced, ended up selling the lot!

Im villa in season 5 won champions leauge fa cup twice carling cup twice supercup once and have finish in top 5 every season. Gaby has been quality for me since season 1 scoring 15-25 goals in all compertions every season. try playing him next to a big striker like cardozo from benfica or big john carew and set his attacking higher than the bigmans so he will get on fickons ect.

When i managed Villa I played him as a top lone striker. He scored 38 goals in 34 games for me in first season which helped me get a double in my first season xD

If you use him up front, I always find this out, use him as a Poacher, he's fast and that is one thing Poachers need.

sell him, with the money you can buy much better players

I've signed him a few times and he'***** and miss. On one file he was a goal machine, although he did need alot of chances, he was regularly top scorer in the Premiership. I find hes good when trained to "beat offside trap" and "likes to round keepr" just because of his sheer speed, and also, its easier for him to score with an open goal, although he still did miss a couple!

I also signed him for Bolton a couple of seasons into the save but he never reproduced his form of my Villa save. Haven't had any experience of him on 11.3 though.