VazzaP

Reaction score
I'm Peterborough manager in the Championship (2nd season) and noticed that Gabriel Barbosa's move to Barcelona has fallen through. My bid has been accepted and he's willing to come but how good does he become? His profile states he could be the next Ronaldo! It's a huge chunk of my ?3m budget for the season given that he is also owned part by his agent, so needs to have potential for growth.

Anyone bought him before?

He looks a player, in my save coming towards the end of the 2nd season he has had 11 appearances for barca and has scored 7 so thats a good strike rate if you ask me.. Guess you won't know how good he will be unless you've tried him and worked on him. I should think he will hit the championship by storm.. Ive scouted him and my scouts have given him 4 and a half stars..

He looks great, and I would of signed him for my Arsenal side if I hadn't used up all my money :(

Yeah, I made a thread on him before but it was closed for some reason o_O

But I've had him in my saints side. I'm towards the end of season 2 now and he's always played well when I've used him and he's developing really well.

He has a great potential and seems pretty good for his age.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm in my second season with Boro in the Championship (and thanks to some transfer market wizardy and game tips during the first season market and the recent transfer window) have a wealth of attacking talent upfront with Barbosa, Cerri (on loan) Fierro, Campbell, Guidetti (on loan), Said (on loan) and Jerome Sinclair. I'm playing a 4-2-3-1 so I only have room for 1 striker upfront. My question is who should I put on top out of these guys.

3rd season in my Newcastle save and Barbosa is developing to an absolute beast. Highly recommended for any team.
Bought him in the first season but he didn't arrive till the second due to being under 18 years old. He didn't do much the second season for me but in the 3rd season I gave him a chance when Negredo and Gaston Ramirez failed to deliver and he's keeping them well out of the starting eleven.

**SPOILER**
View attachment 436801View attachment 436800

I tried to sign him and he went to Barcelona. He's banging in goals even though he's essentially playing second fiddle to Messi and Neymar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk