Reaction score
I just started a save with chelsea after the new update they have loads of money so i wanted to sign all the young players everyone goes on about since my team is awesome anyway and thinking of the future i went to buy barbosa and they wanted 14.5m fair enough then came the agent ownership he wanted 28m!!!!!!! or something like that all in all i player like 45m for him which is rediculous. was just wondering whether it was just me who got ripped off or is everyone? i had to offer him like 70k wages aswell same with malcolm he wanted 50k wages. The plan was to loan them out and get the team to cover the wages but their wages are that god **** high no one wants them!

Barbosa has negative PA - so in your new save his potential could be extremely high which is why they want so much for him.

That is still crazy high.

Barbosa worth any money,if u play him first team,u'll never regret it...
Hes insane,a f*ckin monster...
He will be ur legend,if u play him...
Snap him up !

True he is a monster, but no way will anyone pay 60m for him at the beginning of the game.

Paid 50m for him start of my third season. Agent wanted 25m for his part ownership. A slow start but hes beginning to bang the goals in now.

Santos demanded 36m and then the agent wanted 67m...ffs..

Thankfully is in a bit of a stride at the moment, getting really good return from him and he is on a hotstreak.

Coupled with Jovic could have two monsters in my team for atleast five years.

Ricardo Zickovic has flatered to deceive, I think having three relatively good strikers is too much when I only play with one striker, so might end up flogging Ricardo.