Sam.

Reaction score
I did a search and i couldnt find any threads on this player, im just wondering if he turns out good in the future. Im Newcastle and i've took a risk on him, hes joining in january and i just wanted your input.
Thanks.

I seem to remember he was an extremely promising regen on FM 09, but haven't seen much of him this time around...

I seem to remember he was an extremely promising regen on FM 09, but haven't seen much of him this time around...

I didnt play on FM09 much, but i remember signing him and Bogdan Stancu on FM08 and they was extremely good. Anyone got any screenshots of Torje in the future?

he was a machine in Fm08 (as well as last years Fm) he is not that great at all in the latest version of Fm, i hope you did not pay much for him at all! :D

****!!
I got him for 1.1 million :'(
Raikan, is there a slight chance of him turning good? ^^)

He was an absolute monster on FM08!.. Forgot all about him on this one until i seen this thread, hope he turns good for you mate :)

For 1.1mil I wouldnt be too worried. Atleast IF he flops you wont have spent much

i tried him and he is not that good, scored a couple of goals but he is not good enough for important teams
maybe they will modify him in the next FM because he has become one of the most promising players in Romania

That names takes me back
He turned out the best winger in the game in FM 08,
played for Poli 19-something,
That was team full of cheap great players,
Ahh those were the days..........

His attributes seem to be good for League 1, but no higher..
Maybe you'll turn him into something good, looks better than Scott Sinclair, and he's alright on the game :D

He has potential -8(not very good not very bad) but if you know how to use editor you can set him -9(170) potential.

I dont like to use the editor to be honest mate, i prefer to play the game as it is :)
& Raikan, im going to prove you wrong, hes going to become a world beater in the in my save 8-| you watch :D