Gaffer's Trading Game & League - Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calum

M: 95 - Paulo Bento
S: 95 - Damanhour Stadium

Foss has rage quit, so his team will effectively take the role of 'kill cattle' unless anyone knows someone who'd like to take his place :)

guys im going to finland on wednesday till monday so i wont be around, im not dissapearing from the game just not here for a few days :)

Joe

M: 143 - Roberto Mancini

Sorry I haven't done the second season. Preparing for Head Boy took up a lot of my time this week. I'll have it up later today.

i need a good manager :( who is my guy? Enrique Meza? any good? he didnt sort me out a good season last time :(

Premier League Champions + Cup semi-finalists, a great season :) When will you post budgets? :wub:

Ibrahimovic wasn't in the top 22 scorers in the league? Are you sure you put him in the game?

Oh, and ******* awful season - I need some luck getting pro players, and fast.

Disappointed with you Ibra. Thought you would siglehandedly put us into the Premier League :(

I didn't realise that second gets promoted aswell, therefore my predictions were for championship, D'oh.

Did you add cambiasso in my team?

Anyway should have enough for one A player.
Can i have no.2?

I've been so busy lately. I can't do it now but I've got 2 weeks off for Easter, so it'll be back up in a week or so. Sorry guys .

Status
Not open for further replies.