csa99

Reaction score
i am barcelona and as part of the Liga BBVA rules i think that you cant have more than 3 nonEU players registered for your squad.
I currently have 4 in my team and am hoping to register them all because two of them have been in the country for more than 730 days (the amount of tema needed to gain nationaliity) but it says 'awaiting paperwork' but how long will this take?

How long have you been waiting so far? Im sure it only took me 1-2 weeks when it happened for me

It's a pain that is, it can take 2 weeks to 1 season in my experience, loan them to a national club and he should come back with spanish nationality, or if no spanish club wants them/you are not willing to loan them, loan one of the other non-eu players to another country and when he comes back there will be one extra spot.

im nearly sure that players need to be in spain 3 years before they can be registered.. loan one of them out for a season.. ano this isnt much help. if one of the them is a real young player... loan them to a belgian club for 2 years to gain european citizenship

well it says in the screenshots that days to gain nationality 730, days completed 742, status - awaiting paperwork

i know that in serbian league player have to play certain amount of games for club (75 or so can't remember) to gain nationality and of course to be in the country for 3 years....maybe they need to play couple of games more.....you can always register them to your B team they can play in the league....

you just have to wait, it takes about a month to finish the paperwork

well it says in the screenshots that days to gain nationality 730, days completed 742, status - awaiting paperwork
PAPERWOOOOOOORK!!! It's realistic that the authority has to work on a person gaining nationality. It's not like it happens in 1 second after his been living in that country.