Valencia Mestalla won Liga Adelante?! Who's on that team? I've never seen a "B" team in Football Manager not get relegated the season after they get promoted...

Me neither. Or two newly promoted teams top of the league. But to be fair, you haven't seen the mighty Coruxo in action before! :)
On the other side, Valencia Mestall do have a pretty interesting squad.

View attachment 150701
You can see their top players being Aritz Elustondo (former R. Sociedad), Salva Ruiz and Robert (loaned to Granada in La Liga last season), Sergio Ayala (Barcelona product), Vinicius Araujo (Cruzeiro), Fran Villalba, Rafa Mir and Cristo Gonzalez (all capped at U19 level).
Furthermore, they had help from a number of first team players also during the season - appearances (goals): Zakaria Bakkali - 8(2), Antonio Barragan - 1(0), Danilo - 2(0), Diego Alves - 6(0), Jaume Domenech - 23(0), Tomas Kalas - 2(0), Santi Mina - 9(3), Alvaro Negredo - 3(2), Dani Parejo - 2(0), Enzo Perez - 1(0) so their position seems less surprising in this context.

Ah. Makes a bit more sense... Anyways, congratulations on the double-promotion! I'm looking forward to Barcelona and Real Madrid having to play in your 1,500 seat stadium.