LgsLord26

Reaction score
I've just started a new save with San Marino my newest save since my Bath City one I started in November and I've noticed a lot of new things, is this because they weren't implemented in my previous save due to me starting it before a patch? For example a message popped up saying "Arsenal of Djourou" I've never seen another NPC offer their player the way the real manager can, there is also a lot more talking options with your players? So are these all from the last patch or was I just oblivious to them in my previous 32 season save?

I've just started a new save with San Marino my newest save since my Bath City one I started in November and I've noticed a lot of new things, is this because they weren't implemented in my previous save due to me starting it before a patch? For example a message popped up saying "Arsenal of Djourou" I've never seen another NPC offer their player the way the real manager can, there is also a lot more talking options with your players? So are these all from the last patch or was I just oblivious to them in my previous 32 season save?

You were somehow oblivious to them mate, this stuff has happened at least since FM12... and other teams offering palyers have happened since before that!