• Ballack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hiddink!

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SillySosidge

Reaction score
Just completed my first season with Gateshead. Finished top by 1 point (pheww)

Been offered jobs all over the place Lincon Chesterfield and Luton (even tho Halford saved them from relegation by a mile)!!!!!!!!

What do i do!!!!!???????

the ref, and clear occasions failed, and a counterattacking style that will work only if lucky against barça, you just don't let xxavi, iniesta and messi move the ball around, that's calling for trouble. But I voted the ref, complete disaster.

well all thats done is got us talking about Barca chelsea game, so next time it might be a better idea to not put an irrelevant poll in your thread.

Barca were outplayed in the second leg, and count themselves very lucky to have snuck through.

the ref was disgraceful...

I would just stick with your current team mate :)

i'd stick with your current team

and although the ref got the pique decision wrong the other ones were not penalties

also abidal should never have been sent off

maybe if drogba didn't go down like a pensioner on black ice refs would be more inclined to agree with him, what a joke, that man of all people calling anyone a cheat

i'd stick with your current team

and although the ref got the pique decision wrong the other ones were not penalties

also abidal should never have been sent off

maybe if drogba didn't go down like a pensioner on black ice refs would be more inclined to agree with him, what a joke, that man of all people calling anyone a cheat

Drogba didnt draw the foul it was Anelka............. at least I think, or that was the penalty. Or it was him for both.......... I cant remember but I think it was Anelka.

Drogba didnt draw the foul it was Anelka............. at least I think, or that was the penalty. Or it was him for both.......... I cant remember but I think it was Anelka.

it was anelka for the sending off and drogba for one of the penalty claims, the other was malouda

lol if you wanted to make a poll then you should have made one asking wich club you should go with lol

well if chelsea themselves could not finish the chances they had minus the controveresy then they had no one to blame but themselves, referees get thing wrong all the time, but through out the game people ignore the chances missed by the team themselves, all ive heard from chelsea fans all week is ********, and to be fair, look the man (drogba) who was leading your shout about cheating, is the man who also spends half his time on his stomach diving...

Drogba made the whole team look bad. What a ****** attitude some proffesional he is.

i cant believe that ref was quicker than ballack