fonesters

Reaction score
I am liverpool and coming upto the end of the season (I have 6 games left in the Prem)
my problem is that I now have 8 games in 19 days and 9 games in 22 days if I get into the Europa Final
In the league I'm winning on GD with a game in hand over United

so what should I do play my reserves for the Europa Cup and concentrate on the Premiership or try to win both and end up playing knackered people each week

Last edited:
It depends on where you think the priority is really mate. Personally I would say keep going for the league n try your luck a little bit in Europe but I'd still play a few reserve/youths in the league to give them the match experience.

Ultimately it's your decision mate but that is my own personal opinion

You seem to have enough quality to be able to put out a decent second string side.
Don't play the same eleven for every game, as this will only result in injuries.
I would definitely give a few back-up players a chance in imes like these, fortunately for you, you aren't palying the toughest games in the league. So for the games against Bolton, Sunderland, West Brom and Reading you could get a win by playing a few back-up players.

I don't think you can rotate your reserves in a match like this. I'd go for the Euro cup because you have it really tight against Man Utd and they're unlikely to slip up.

Use players like Shelvey, Wilson, Aqualani, Maxi and try to get an early lead and sub your key players as early as possible. Try to concentrate on both competitions as it would be a shame getting all that way in both competitions to throw it away needlessly.

It's your choice mate but that's what I'd do :)

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Use players like Shelvey, Wilson, Aqualani, Maxi and try to get an early lead and sub your key players as early as possible. Try to concentrate on both competitions as it would be a shame getting all that way in both competitions to throw it away needlessly.

It's your choice mate but that's what I'd do :)

mixing up your players a little could provide the needed rest for your players. also consider giving your players 2 days rest after each match. it can work wonders with their condition percentage

It should be alright now I beat tottenham on away goals, 2-2 at white heart lane, 1-1 at anfield to get to final of Europa League V Palermo and Man Utd lost 2-1 to blackburn so I need 3 points from 3 games to win the league