Reaction score
I've bought FM 2 months ago ... Never had any problems playing alone ... but week ago, I started new game with friends and it crashes every two weeks ... it says something like ' Memory failed 720050 ' ( number isn't correct )....and again, after those crashes ... I play my own game, nothing ... everything normal. Any ideas ?

If you're playing with a created/edited database it could be causing problems-it's caused problems for me in the past. Or it could be something causing it at their end. Try playing with a default database and see what happens

If you're playing with a created/edited database it could be causing problems-it's caused problems for me in the past. Or it could be something causing it at their end. Try playing with a default database and see what happens

What problems do edited databases cause?
I want to know because I'm trying to edit the database right now, but if this version has too many problems with that, then I'm not even going to try anymore.

I honestly don't know the technical side, but I'm aware that people had problems with the game generating crash dumps and errors when using non-default databases

I honestly don't know the technical side, but I'm aware that people had problems with the game generating crash dumps and errors when using non-default databases

In that case, that IS true. I've played a Fulham save with an edited database and I had more crash dumps in 2 seasons than I had in 5 seasons in my beta Arsenal save.