Antman713

Reaction score
'This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time.'

NOT IMPRESSED.

I dont want to play the game at another time, when Steam dictates, I want to play now, when I decide. Surely thats what purchasing the game entitles me?

If this has something to do with the new update and x amount of people downloading it and playing etc then that is just ridiculous and frankly not good enough.

Playing throgh Steam has simply been a pain in the **** from the start.

Rant over, if anybody could help me with this I would be extremely grateful.

Um, I would reccomend contacting Steam/ posting in the official SI forum.. It's not really something we know much about. Take a look in The Steam Help Thread linked above just encase it's something wrong at your end, though.

Followed the instructions in the steam help thread but it just doesnt want to play ball. My internet is fine and seems as quick as ever. Just doing a virus scan to check anything there which may take a while. Thanks anyways.

i've got the exact same problem! so frustrating, i've virus scanned, attempted reinstalling the game - still nothing! i've tried it for a few hours now with no luck - can't believe this has happened with a game i own!

go to your game library on steam, right-click FM12 and choose 'properties'. click the 'local files' tab and select 'Verify Integrity of game cache'

Still doesn't work. I have tried reinstalling FM13 and I get the same message. I also tried renaming that clientregistry.blob file and nothing.