game cuts out

tylerse6

Reaction score
ok i was playing fm and i went to start my match when all of a sudden the game shut itself down and said somthing like fm.exe error invalid line highlight 1 of somthing like that so i cant play a match so i need help

ok i was playing fm and i went to start my match when all of a sudden the game shut itself down and said somthing like fm.exe error invalid line highlight 1 of somthing like that so i cant play a match so i need help

I am not 100% that your problem was the same as mine when I first brought the game but all I did was run it in a window and it's been pretty good ever since

thanks for trying but that is not the problem im having its not a installation error it just closes and it was working fine yesterday so i dont know whats wrong

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

gaz1 how do you run the game in a window then

Go onto prefrences then Display & sound,then display mode choose windowed.

ok im goin to try what you said to do

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

the windowed option is grayed out and i cant click on it what should i do?

That sound a little strange.

To be honest I don't have a clue in that case and I can't even have a look at mine as I am at work.

Sorry mate

But I am sure there is someone out there that knows.

There has not been a problem I have ever had that someone on this
site has not been able to sort out

I dont know mate,its a new one on me.Sean the admin is your best bet,he knows about all this kind of stuff.He looks through the forums everyday so he may be able to help you.

Do you have the 9.2 patch?

I don't know if downloading that would help any.

I have to admit I am plcuking at straws.

Once you get it sorted let me know. Things like this frustrate me

yh i have the patch

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

i might just try reinstalling the game and seeing if that helps

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

well i tried reinstalling it but it is still not working im so frustrated!

I had something similar, its called a parsing error, there is a topic open about this on the general discussing area. Cant remember what I done but take a look at the discussion on it & it should solve it

yh i have the patch

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

i might just try reinstalling the game and seeing if that helps

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

well i tried reinstalling it but it is still not working im so frustrated!