gford

Reaction score
i moved house recently 3 seasons into a successful game,loaded game up today and game had gone...would it have anything to do with my broadband changing and new internet connection/provider is new? now i was under impression that the game would be saved on my laptop?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i moved house recently 3 seasons into a successful game,loaded game up today and game had gone...would it have anything to do with my broadband changing and new internet connection/provider is new? now i was under impression that the game would be saved on my laptop?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Have you got Windows 7?? If so click on my computer and right click on c drive(or your main hard-drive and click properties and click previous versions and open one of them as they are back up copies of your hard drive data ---- navigate yourself into your documents and then your can copy any files out of there into your current drive...

Hope that makes sense

Have you got Windows 7?? If so click on my computer and right click on c drive(or your main hard-drive and click properties and click previous versions and open one of them as they are back up copies of your hard drive data ---- navigate yourself into your documents and then your can copy any files out of there into your current drive...

Hope that makes sense

thanks for that some useful information there,i shall have a look later when im back from work and hope to retrieve my old game...thing is i dunno why its done it,game has gone,tactics i had saved had gone,everything!!! i even went into programmes in the sports interactive bit and there was no folded saying games or tactics,which were previously there before :S