CreepingDeath

Reaction score
Is there any point in the future when the game just stops? For instance you do so many seasons that your player profile would hit a point that you should be dead from old age etc?

I had a game save in FM09 that went up the 2030s. I had one similar in FM10 but stopped playing it as FM11 had just come out.

Always been curious about this.

FM is never ending. :)
ctall struck year 2080+ in FM10 and FM haven't end

Reportedly (I've never gone so far myself) the game 'stops' when the manager gets becomes 100 years old. But then you can just add a new manager and continue the game.

There is an end point. 19.02.2016. Ive spend 2 seasons with Den Haag, than 2 seasons with Sheffield Utd and again back to the Dutch league with AZ. Current season I'm first with 18 wins 2 draws and 3 loses. I have a save game on 19.02 and no mater what i do, i just crush.I even resign. Reinstall the game few times, but nothing works. I'm using the 11.1 patch. Any suggestions?

Reportedly (I've never gone so far myself) the game 'stops' when the manager gets becomes 100 years old. But then you can just add a new manager and continue the game.

Your age stops at 100, tats as old as you can get in game. you can continue but your age will stay at 100 regardless of if your really 200, or so happens when I've messed about with an editor to see what happens.

i remember on older versions that when you get to a certain age you retired from old age,havent got that far on last couple a versions