game is hard

mabhura

Reaction score
hey guys im finding manager2009 so hard, im absolutely struggling, if you guys have got any recommendations please let me know:)

I could possibly help, what team are you?

what team what league ? what are your current line ups?? the more info you give us the more we will be able to help you.

I kind of have a feeling he's not coming back, he's only had one post i tend to play the game on stats/attributes

I'm playing with West Brom, I'm 19th at Christmas, so I'm running about 1 league place higher than real life. Will settle for 17th though, see how it goes...

reply to game is hard

Ok thanx for offering help guys, thats really kind of you..well i started by being manutd coz i support the teak but i finished the season in 8th position and i got fired;(..now iv decided to be mancity coz dey got alot of money..and im doin okl, usn 442attackn formation; but im a long way off from being any good

right havn't tried it with United but never struggled on any FM game i have had, last years FM 08 was most deffintely the hardest game.

Anyway for United make sure you don't play too many flair players you need to even it out. Below i will put the eleven i would play if no transfers, it kind of resembles current team.

----------------------------Van Der Sar---------------------------------

----Brown-------Ferdinand-----------------Vidic--------------Evra-------

-----------------Hargreaves------- -------Carrick------(these are CM not DM)

-----Ronaldo------------------------------------------------------------Nani------- (AM)

-------------------------------Rooney--------------Tevez-----------------------

This is the team I would start with, I would maybe look at buying a new left midfielder which would mean you would have a very good second team or look to change the formation to fit in 3 attacking midfielders and one striker however for game up against the Kosh this isn't the best tactic.

Tell me your squad for city and I will tell you how i would play.

Cheers