Game is more fun playing without..

Genie Scout takes to fun out of scouting and developing players, You just end up clicking me/pe or the overall % button and just signing the highest rated. And knowing to the £ what you have to play to sign a player made the game boring>>> uninstalled.

FMRTE, I don't have that but I am aware that you can destroy other teams fitness and heal your own and at the same time give yourself a 100k seater stadium and a transfer war chest of like £10 billion.

Where is the fun??

The lingering potential of catastrophic failure is the only thing that keeps me interested, nay, obsessed with FM. Using a program to cheat/look under the hood would ruin my enjoyment of such an incredible simulation of sport. Yes, the ball hits the posts wayyy too often, but that's football.

Think it makes it a much more interesting save to fully rely on your own instincts and deciding on whether to trust your scout(s) on a player's ability and potential - I've never personally used genie scout before, I find I'd rather not waste time and just get on with the game - quite an impatient fella (A)

tbh is the game is much more enjoyable without these tools,genie scout and fmrte totally ruin the game itself;its boring and there's no art in it