luke797

Reaction score
my games just arrived in the post. any one else got theirs?
i didnt realise i would get a physical copy as already installed beta using steam code.
if i open the box and reinstall it will it be the full version?
also im guessing the code in the box will be the same as the one i was sent by email so no point reselling physical copy because i dont see the need for it.....

I'm pretty sure you will still need to activate the full code in steam, which wont be active till tomo (it'll be on the booklet in the box)

my games just arrived in the post. any one else got theirs?
i didnt realise i would get a physical copy as already installed beta using steam code.
if i open the box and reinstall it will it be the full version?
also im guessing the code in the box will be the same as the one i was sent by email so no point reselling physical copy because i dont see the need for it.....

Same for me, the beta code you got (and you have on steam) is just for the beta.. I think there is a grace period but after a while you will not be able to play that anymore. When the games goes live ad midnight you need to fill in the code from your boxed copy to turn your beta steam copy into a "full game steam copy"

Ordered mine over cdkeys last night. Just received my code and activated it on steam. Installed and ready to play!!!!!

ok thanks guys. that makes sense now. will install full game from disc tonight then :)

ok thanks guys. that makes sense now. will install full game from disc tonight then :)

Don't need to! Just fill in the code on the back of the manual on steam like you did with your beta code; should download through steam than just like the beta.. might even just update the beta.. not sure about that!

was that just the beta though?
Not to sure who the question was directed at????
But mine isn't, ordered it without the beta as I could wait 2 days as I had work to do!!!!
Not anymore. Time to take Southport to the Prem.

Not to sure who the question was directed at????
But mine isn't, ordered it without the beta as I could wait 2 days as I had work to do!!!!
Not anymore. Time to take Southport to the Prem.
ok fair enough, your lucky if you have got full version already. even installing from disc it stays as beta so seems very pointless getting the disc really. not long to wait now anyway i suppose

ok fair enough, your lucky if you have got full version already. even installing from disc it stays as beta so seems very pointless getting the disc really. not long to wait now anyway i suppose
Doesn't tell me its the beta anyway. Can only tell when I load it up!!!