adityajain

Reaction score
Hii.. I am a regular FM player but now its getting ridiculous. Whenever i start a new game and try to load it later, it shows THE GAME COULD NOT BE LOADED error. Tried everything on the forums like deleting the application data etc and tried reinstalling many times.... Had no problem before and also on FM 10.. HELP!!

see if any of the steps in my help thread solve it, use the link in my signature

I have tried yours bro but no work.. :(

Every guide i found on FM was useless..

Uninstall the game then delete everything related to FM on your computer. Even the Sports Interactive Folder in your "My Documents" and clear the root folder in your hard drive where the game was installed.

Install a fresh copy and all the patches.

Crashing everytime you start a game or load indicate that there might be a corrupt file somewhere.

I have:
AMD ATHLON X4 635
some ASUS motherboard
2 GB DD3 Kingston RAM
500 GB WesteranDigital HD
8400gs Nvidia gpu

The game works perfectly and was working perfectly for 2-3 months but now the problem came(the windows crashed once from then but i have reinstalled the game and everything else works fine too)...

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Uninstall the game then delete everything related to FM on your computer. Even the Sports Interactive Folder in your "My Documents" and clear the root folder in your hard drive where the game was installed.

Install a fresh copy and all the patches.

Crashing everytime you start a game or load indicate that there might be a corrupt file somewhere.

Done this all....

Reinstalled the game 3 times.

Deleted the folder in username/appdata/roaming/sports interactive too..

Maybe some problem with windows crashing... BTW thanks..

can you run other games of similar intensity with no problems?

can you run other games of similar intensity with no problems?

Yeah.. Actually FM was the game(the only game i play currently) i was playing when electricity went away and the computer just closed(donno what happened to my ups) and from then,the problem is coming...

I would suggest running memtes86 and ORTHOS to see if your computer is stable. Also what are your temperatures at idle and when playing FM? Use this program to see them.

Sorry i cannot use those 2 programs. I just know the basic computer and couldn't understand it... :(

The temp of computer is fine..

Sorry i cannot use those 2 programs. I just know the basic computer and couldn't understand it... :(

The temp of computer is fine..

download the temperature program and put back here what they are.

this has happened to em before 3 times and i am so stupid i had jsut saved the game and instead of quiting and turning off

i pressed the button (on my computer) to turn off because i was in a rush and enxt time i come to play game cannot be laoded