Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Game keeps Crashing On Same Date

Reaction score
My FM2011 Game On The Disc Keeps Crashing On The The 8th May 2011 Even Though I Keep Starting New Games It Stills Crashes On The Date
I Don't What To Do
Please Help!!

Reaction score
I was having the same issue so through steam, I checked the game files integirity, turns out I was missing two or three files that made it crash. Steam should re-download the fliles or like above, reinstall the game.

Reaction score
fm11 crash dumbs

hello guys, i have a problem at fm11. i m at PSG in 30 may 2013, and the game crush and send my a crush dumb, because of the save. the game won t continue to 31 of may, because of the save. i resigned from psg, and the game works just fine. but i don t want to lose my team. i've changed something from editor, like money investments, players age, coaches...so i think i ve done something wrong. what can i do to repair the error and just continue the game at Psg? i m playing it offline, so no steam!!! please help.