Game keeps crashing when the calendar comes up.

jake035

Reaction score
I have reset the game 3 times now and it keeps crashing a few days into my save when i click to continue and the calendar comes up. Can anyone help me.

I have just noticed this as well, never happened to me during the Beta only the update

This is happening to me all the time. Always on the calendar screen. Five times in the past couple of hours or so......extremely annoying!

Happening to me as well, I can still click the continue button etc, but I can't see what I'm clicking.

Official SI-games answer: "We suggest if you're encountering this issue to run the game in Windowed or Borderless Windowed mode for the time-being. This can be done via the in-game preferences. Thanks."

Need More Info football Manager 2016 freezes and crashes

This is obviously something that happened after the release of 16.1 patch,since I have never had this issue during the beta or earlier versions of the game.

I seem to have prevented this now, by only ever going back to windows when FM16 is running, when the screen is not 'doing anything'. i.e. never when calendar is running, saving or loading a game. Game hasn't frozen since doing this.