Game of Thrones Season 2

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
wooo wooo yay yay

who else is looking forward to it?

kinda know what happens as read books but will still be good. hbo put a lot of money into it should look amazing.

yeah team jon snow :wub:

[video=youtube;Dku_Uya8Ygc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dku_Uya8Ygc&list=PL468A4537ECDC5466&index=5&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Never watched it, sadly. I hear people talking about it all the time, just never got around to it.

Worth a watch, I take it?

Never watched it, sadly. I hear people talking about it all the time, just never got around to it.

Worth a watch, I take it?

it is although i had benefit of reading books beforehand so I kinda knew what was gonna happen. If you like fantasy stuff, its good stuff. Sort of like lord of rings with Sean Bean looking very Boromirish :)

Love it! Like Jack, I am going through the books. Going to be interesting to see how they portray the "new" characters and play out the story.

Team Dany! Rightful heir to the throne ;)

My worry is that he might not make it to the end of the series. He's no spring chicken.

He has however told HBO how to finish the series off in the event of his demise, but do not wish for the books to be continued by another writer.

My worry is that he might not make it to the end of the series. He's no spring chicken.

He has however told HBO how to finish the series off in the event of his demise, but do not wish for the books to be continued by another writer.

Yea he's not the fastest writer around. Hopefully next books will come out faster than last one.

Greatest **** series out theeeeere!!!! cant wait for season 2 !!!!1

Team Petyr. After all the hard work his done making everyone fighting everyone he has earnt some nice rewards.

Love it! Like Jack, I am going through the books. Going to be interesting to see how they portray the "new" characters and play out the story.

Team Dany! Rightful heir to the throne ;)

the targs were conquered so she lost her right to the throne!

Stannis is the rightful heir by bloodline but yeah no one likes him.

Have to admit didn't see one bit of season one as it looked pants. But after reading the comment it's a combo of LoTR and the Godfather-it suddenly sounds very appealing

Been waiting for this since the last season finished, amazing show.

Since the early 2000's HBO have been making the best (and most expensive) TV series going... Band of Brothers, Deadwood, Rome the list goes on and on. With the money they are prepared to throw at it and the brilliant story as a foundation (love the story telling of the books, not too keen on the erroneous style he writes in, (still wont stop me buying the final ones when they get published) I dont think it can fail to get better as the plot unravels.

Just to put the cat amoungst the pigeons... Gendry for the Iron Throne.

Just watched up to season 2 episode 4 in the last couple of days (I have no life) and it's probably the best TV series I've ever seen. Does the series coincide with the books? Is the end of season 1 where the first book ends?

Just watched up to season 2 episode 4 in the last couple of days (I have no life) and it's probably the best TV series I've ever seen. Does the series coincide with the books? Is the end of season 1 where the first book ends?

The books more or less coinside with the tv show. Renly is not gay and Stanis did not **** lady Melisandre. There are a few little things that are in the last episode of season 1 which don't happen until the second book. Such as Tyrion becoming hand of the king.

The books more or less coinside with the tv show. Renly is not gay and Stanis did not **** lady Melisandre. There are a few little things that are in the last episode of season 1 which don't happen until the second book. Such as Tyrion becoming hand of the king.

Aah ok that's good to know, I haven't read any books since the last harry potter one about 6 years ago but the series is so good I can't wait a year to find out what happens next.

Well Renly being gay was not as in your face as it's been put in TV, but there were pretty clear hints about it.