outspoken

Reaction score
Originally picked up two copies for $15 each, now I want another but I can only find it for full price.

Has anyone seen deals online for FM2013?

Are you building something out of them? o_O Can't really fathom why you'd want so many copies.

The price in England from a quick search is anywhere from £13 - £30, calculate that if you like; but should you not need a copy urgently then patience will be your greatest friend obviously, since when the new football season draws closer over the summer the price will nosedive as it generally does with all sports games. Ebay has some wildly varying prices, finding an immediate deal would be easiest on there I reckon as independent retailers look to get shot of the stock.

I'd say best bet is to wait for the Steam summer sale where its a high probability the game will be included to try and get those last few sales out of it, but that'll likely be a few months off; though don't hold me to that.

I'd say best bet is to wait for the Steam summer sale where its a high probability the game will be included to try and get those last few sales out of it, but that'll likely be a few months off; though don't hold me to that.

good call. i can wait.