Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Game Save could not load!!!

Fletch98

Feb 27, 2011
I hate it when it says the game save could not load.
Why? I sort of know why but don't.
Is anyone else having this STUPID problem!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for any replies.

mzrkyh10

Aug 18, 2010
yes this is a conituned problem for all FM games i played, this happened to me in my fm2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008, fm really need to solve this

i suggest that you must have 3 autosave

mr gooner

Mar 4, 2011
i've just loaded up the game the game comes up and a message that says 'save game could not be loaded' i clicked 'ok' and the game screen cam back up and it was really blury!!
help??

sandeephoro

Feb 20, 2011
i have tried searching help on this topic before!
i have hade this problem on at least 10 different games and each time it hurts.
only in fm 11.
the only suggestion i got was to keep backup of my current save games.
i do not think corrupt saves are retrievable.

Harriers09

Jan 5, 2009
ive has this before but i found if you go to Load Games instead of Load Last Game after you get the message, there has been created a backup save file and that normally works

i do have my options set to rolling autosave every week into one file so maybe this is why that happened

only have roling autosave on cause i had major issues with the last version doing the same thing to me over and over again, loosing months at a time!

umzk76

Jun 17, 2010
www.youtube.com
basically the reason why you get this error is because:
if the game is in the process of saving and the game suddenly is closed (maybe from a reboot or a end of the process) it doesnt save fully and thus cant be loaded usually there is a back up game made tho...
hope this made sense and prevents any future problems

Pixyraz

Mar 30, 2011
Yes that's definitely the case for me too.While i was saving my game electricity gone and..corrupted file ) :