Game slows down significantly after 6 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamgine

Reaction score
I'm currently in the year 2018 and the game is almost unbearable to play. It takes about 10 seconds going to tactics/player profile/player search/etc. I already set everything to minimum and only have 1 league database (england up to premier north/south). Funny thing is, it still rate the game at 4.5/5 stars. It was running fine in my first 5 seasons.

Anybody else experience this annoying lag? Is it normal for the game to slow down after a few seasons? I don't know what could change so much though. It's not like the players database increase by a lot. I thought it might be a virus but Avast and Malwarebytes didn't catch anything. Besides, other programs are still running fast.

Are you running steam?

What speed is your CPU?

Are you using any custom graphics, like facepacks, logos etc?

custom graphics can slow you down

and the further you go into a game, your database will slightly increase in size from regens.

Are you running steam?

What speed is your CPU?

Are you using any custom graphics, like facepacks, logos etc?

1. I used Daemon tools.

2. 3GB RAM + Dual Core 3ghz

3. Nope, never changed anything except apply the newest patch.

Last edited:
If it's pirated then I hope the game crashes everything. No place in this forum for pirated copies

Lol. Good work reading the rules... :S

Banhammer incoming...
banhammer1o.jpg

Last edited:
They should do an FM Base boot camp so the ****** forum rules are drilled into people. Only takes a few minutes peoples lives to read through them. Is that too much to ask for?

blahbyfblows.jpg

i found this one XD

why people cant read the rules or at least buy the game???

Last edited:
My bad for not reading the rules. I'll edit that part.

blahbyfblows.jpg

i found this one XD

why people cant read the rules or at least buy the game???

cause its down to pure laziness, and not willing to buy something that's quality like everybody else. Infuriates me sometimes.

No point - I've already quoted it and I'm sure the Mods/Admin knows that Daemon Tools mounts a pirate.

Mike has quoted you...

You're doomed and deserve to die in a lonely hole... The game cost 30 quid and only comes out once a year, you only need to save 10p a day to afford it

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

getting banned for your 3rd ever post must be a record

Last edited:
To atone for your sins, you shall save up like everybody else, go to a shop, and BUY a copy. If you don't, you shall be pretty much disrespected for eternity.

Mike has quoted you...

You're doomed and deserve to die in a lonely hole... The game cost 30 quid and only comes out once a year, you only need to save 10p a day to afford it

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

getting banned for your 3rd ever post must be a record

Or like me spending 55 euro on it in Rome as I wouldn't have been back to the UK for a few months and was desperate to play it, found out the Italian disk had 2 languages, Italian and Portuguese. Very annoying. Played a few seasons in Italian and picked up some of the language haha.

Got back to the UK, borrowed a mates copy, re installed it from his disk in English and now run the game off my Italian disk.

Point is, if you want it, cough up the money and buy the ******* thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.