IggyGoal

Reaction score
I would like to hear how much setting leagues as playable slows down the game compared to view only.

It says my computer performence is 5/5 stars before I start career, but does the "Estimated Game Speed" has to be 5/5 too?

If you pick like 10-20 countries, do you only make the one you start in "playable" and the rest "view only" or make all of them playable.

I figured a lot more regens will come out of the playable leagues, and you can see their actual youth academy. So isn't it a problem making for instance the spanish league "playable" and the italian "view only", since most of the talents in game will be spanish and therefore ruin international competition?

when i play down to level 10 its 5 stars for preformance and 3.5 stars for Game Speed

interesting point about the academies i've never really thought of it. I've got loads of countries running to get as big of a player database as i could one one of my saves and it doesn't seem to be too bad, although maybe once a week there's a long loading screen simulating all the matches although i just use this to go get myself another cuppa or something. A few on playable and a few on view-only