Game Star Rating (Speed&Performance)

Mine is always half a star for eatch, but my computer is amazing and powerful. It makes no sense, the game always runs fine though.

Mayne computer performance 4 star game sped 1 star have same as ben around 20 leagues still goose fast

I dont really bother with the stars i run quite a few leages and a massive DB and its fine? stupid AI lol

Half a star each with medium DB and one leagueoO)
My laptops quite terrible though

i run ALOT of leagues my speed is only half a star, but it works brilliantly,

if ur game is slow i suggest downloading something called "gamebooster" its really good,

it could just be your laptop tho lol

I run England down to Level 11 which means about 140 leagues on a not all to sharp computer (Ibought a refurb) so only 1/2 for each.

The only problem I ever have with Speed is The FA Cup and FA Vase, the amount of matches in the early rounds cripple the speed.

5 stars for performance, 1 1/2 star for speed (I have a fair few leagues). I don't think it really matters that much as my game still runs quite fast for me

SI have said that they didn't get their star rating system wrong so I wouldn't take much notice of it

Hello im happy to be here

The key to establishing a remunerative hydroponic garden is to utensil suited lighting that devise subcontract out you expand vegetables, fruits and herbs all year long. Downstairs is a brisk consideration on the benefits of LED blossom lights and a uncommon time seeking a On the loose Consultation. LED grow lights have much higher amount of USE-ABLE sunrise per watt than HPS or MH indoor grow lights and they last longer - up to 10 years in fact. At the present time I am saying that a led light bulbs| thrive light with 2W chip can Tantamount to 400-600w HPS/MH. In addition, they produce a fraction of the heat of cannabis growing lights| setups and that being so do not command cooling fans. The led grow lights review| only use 20 to 30 percent of the vibrations that HID lights use. Unaffected by all, led light bulbs| plants broaden lights do not be missing other paraphernalia such as ballasts and reflectors like most bourgeon lights do. There are various diverse types of LEDs prosper spy lights and it is hugely noted to judge the first one for your hydroponic garden. Lone of the most trendy ones on the bazaar is the 90W UFO grow light. Benefits of 90W UFO LED Lights in support of growing plantsUses 90 watts of power that are more intense and upshot in faster growth rates than led light bulbs| . Does not spark any ignite and last wishes as not char your plants or genesis plethora evaporation. cannabis grow lights|