I would suggest people create their own tactics, as it has already been mentioned by others in this thread, or else the game WILL become boring or too easy!

That's what im looking for, please share?

That's what im looking for, please share?
I don't think you understand.......

I said: Create your own tactic. Or else the game won't be fun.
Therefore: I'm hesitant to share my tactic.

I'm not saying it's a perfect tactic. But it works great for me. It's also not just the tactic. It's the man management, media handling, player resting, tactical consistency/diversity, awareness of players best positions, etc. It's something that's fun to experiment with. I'm currently managing a struggling side, battling relegation in Skybet League 1, and my usual tactic wasn't doing it for me. I had to tweak it a lot, making it more direct and faster, and changing player roles and positions. And now it's going great. It's something that is constantly in development in your game, and you have to be aware and "into the game" yourself. I suggest developing your own tactics. :)

I don't think you understand.......

I said: Create your own tactic. Or else the game won't be fun.
Therefore: I'm hesitant to share my tactic.

I'm not saying it's a perfect tactic. But it works great for me. It's also not just the tactic. It's the man management, media handling, player resting, tactical consistency/diversity, awareness of players best positions, etc. It's something that's fun to experiment with. I'm currently managing a struggling side, battling relegation in Skybet League 1, and my usual tactic wasn't doing it for me. I had to tweak it a lot, making it more direct and faster, and changing player roles and positions. And now it's going great. It's something that is constantly in development in your game, and you have to be aware and "into the game" yourself. I suggest developing your own tactics. :)
none of this matters in FMC which i play though im just curious to see your tactic