Game Virtually Unplayable - Crosses

Het2

Reaction score
Honestly what is going on with this stupid crossing bug/glitch. You set up the tactic nice and solid then the game just scores on you with EVERY cross. I have played this game for years and have made perfect tactics and now no matter how long I put into this game refining my tactics but no matter what they will score from EVERY cross from their fullback.
I usually don't get the game untill xmas and so by then im guessing they usually fix these things by then as right now im on the verge of getting relegated on both my saves due to a stupid crossing glitch, how did they muck this up so badly?

So anyone know when the next patch with the fix is expected to be out?

With my tactic IM the one who keeps scoring by crosses actually ...

Honestly what is going on with this stupid crossing bug/glitch. You set up the tactic nice and solid then the game just scores on you with EVERY cross. I have played this game for years and have made perfect tactics and now no matter how long I put into this game refining my tactics but no matter what they will score from EVERY cross from their fullback.
I usually don't get the game untill xmas and so by then im guessing they usually fix these things by then as right now im on the verge of getting relegated on both my saves due to a stupid crossing glitch, how did they muck this up so badly?

If there was a goal for every cross, we'd have rugby scores. We don't. If crosses are an issue, DO something about it. A rant won't fix it.

the one who keeps scoring by crosses actually

o.png

yea same for me, dont matter what tactic i make, even tried ones people have put on here, defensively, u WILL get countered 1-2 times and match with a cross and its 100% a goal.

Away from home, i concede atleast 2-3 goals no matter what tactic, so bad.

I thought there's a bug with the cross at first too actually. More so after reading so many complaints about it. But after trying some different tactics, and a lot of tactics, turns out it's just the tactics and your management. Now I don't have any problem with it.

Surely i cant be the only one who doesn't have this problem? Sure i do concede from a cross ball at some point but thats due to the way i instruct my wing backs to play so i know that, They leave there position open due to the fact ive told them to bomb forward and if i do get countered usually its the cross to the back post that does me but as i said i know why!! but on the other hand the amount i score is far superior