Game wont let me choose my own database....

jiveman

Reaction score
i've invested some time in editing the israeli league to make it more competitive, but when i start the game, it automatically loads the default database and i can't load my own. does anyone have an answer to this?

i should point out that i'm using the 10.1 version.

thanks!

There should be a tickbox saying load editor data (or similar) underneath where you choose which database to load.

Tick this box and the database will load, you will then be takena to a screen where you can select your israeli data to be added in.

Last edited:
when i press 'start new game' the game automatically loads the db. there's no box or anything. it just loads the db and goes straight to the screen where i choose the leagues i want to play....it's really frustrating!

never moved it. just put it where the editor saved it...

When it comes up with 'New Game Wizard', press cancel then, in the top left, click 'Select Editor Data' it should be there.

If you've saved it in Editor Data

i see it but when i press it nothing happens. just to be on the safe side, where should the edited db be? if i remember correctly it's somewhere in my documents folder...

My Docs> Sports Interactive> FM 10 > Editor Data

finally made it! could it be because i erased the config.xml file? i read somewhere here that it should be done...

thanx anyway for all the help everyone!

yeah, in future, never erase the config file :p