Resource icon

Gamebreaker 442 Holiday all season no transfers

Do you post on TFF's Hot Tub as well? Find they are quicker to test?

Tactic looks incredible would you say this is the best??

Salah play on the left or right side?
I was on holiday for the season and can only see 2 of the games but it looks like the right side
see below

Attachments

• Screenshot (226).png
    Screenshot (226).png
    753 KB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot (227).png
    Screenshot (227).png
    758.3 KB · Views: 236
Tactic looks incredible would you say this is the best??
for top teams its very good and for mid table teams its good also (Leeds 5th but I once got 3rd with them on simmed. I'm doing a test now in the championship and I'll see how it goes. But to say something is the best after a month of the game is counting chickens early. To be honest if you keep this template of team tactics and don't play about with things to (apart from passing i thing that's fine) much I think any tactic does well. My favourite tactic so far was a tactic where I have every player man mark someone and it was so much fun to watch, the opposition couldn't do anything. anyway good luck

@devils_haven , The above link seems to be broken. It is taking to a defunct website.

Can you post amazing Hindle 1.02 here?

And how do you access TFF Hot Tub for testing? Proper guide please

This tactic is perfect for liverpool / leeds but ive got another 442 that will be coming this afternoon that is better for all clubs.

@devils_haven , The above link seems to be broken. It is taking to a defunct website.

Can you post amazing Hindle 1.02 here?

And how do you access TFF Hot Tub for testing? Proper guide please

Yeah I have no clue what TFFs HoT Tub is and no clue how to access it, all I see is a broken link

The site name is blocked. But it is F…M A r e n a