lamajo23

Reaction score
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO GET THE TACTIC ----> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ngvatn-fm16-tactic-center-48.html#post2910425

Guys, Mr Langvatn says that he created GAMEBREAKER! Also he says that we should turn offline our Steams because the next game update might ruin the tactic!

I'm afraid that this tactic might be lost in the depth of his thread :) and I just want to make it more visible for people! I'm sure that Mr Lanvatn won't mind it because I'm providing the link to his thread and only there you can get the tactic.

Guys, there is something REALLY interesting coming soon.... I mean, very unique :)

With the next tactic that is coming up I have decided to take a break from tactic testing and creating until next patch comes. I have to get to play this one with my own personal save!

I'm also thinking about taking steam offline, so that it won't update lol. I love this.

But,... You don't understand.. This is a VERY unique formation. Insane really.

I know for a fact that it is absolutely perfect now, so I can release it before I finish the test. But this one, it is important that NOTHING is changed. It is NOT versatile. It only works JUST the way it is.

I will also tell you this, there is no tactic on the entire FM-base that is anything similar to this.

Super stable 5 striker tactic with defensive mentality! I will not make any more tactics now before the next patch, as I want to enjoy every second I can with this.

It's a ccc beast.... While testing, I got at the most 10 ccc's, but average at least over 5 ccc's every match. Most often 8 ccc's :p

I have the pleasure of seeing a lot of results of this tactic... and I have to say... it is insane!

This will be a looooong night, but I can blame you Mr. L! Thanks for the magic!!!

Last edited:
The 3 F9 in attack was already incredibly well known in FM15. The only difference that this tactic uses is instead of wing backs or lm/rm it uses them as inside forwards. Don't see what the patch is going to do, this has always been abused in FM games.

To be honest, the "predator" does this better. About the same results in attack, but way tighter defensively ..

tested this intensively...to be honest and with all the respect a legend like Mr L deserves, this is not game breaking at all!

God the new tactics icons are ugly, thank god for learning to skin that back to FM15. :)

God the new tactics icons are ugly, thank god for learning to skin that back to FM15. :)

Is it possible to make it shirts?

I don't understand the reason why they made it blocks

It's only me who doesn't have any good result with this tactic? :S

try reading post #1 in the thread i linked to in me previous post, it's where the tactic, training and so in is :)