Gameplay and Discussion - Gen Ben's BaP/Create a Club

It's going pretty well tbh, my only question is why aren't the managers spending their transfer budget? They had 2.5mill each at the start, plus some big money departures, but only Telford have signed anyone over 250k, and that's only just happened (after the season) which seems to be too late! Does this often happen?

It's going pretty well tbh, my only question is why aren't the managers spending their transfer budget? They had 2.5mill each at the start, plus some big money departures, but only Telford have signed anyone over 250k, and that's only just happened (after the season) which seems to be too late! Does this often happen?

Yes, AI managers who manage clubs with not very high reputation tend to do this.

Quick Update

Griffin moves to Zaragoza for £2 mill, (£4,300 p/w, 3 year contract, 25% yearly rise)
Vallderamma turns down new Armory FC contract
Redman signs 5 year, £5,250 deal with Ashton Vale FC (25% yearly/promotion increase)
Alexis Velasquez-Moralez signs 2 year deal with The Wolfpack worth £4,300 a week, plus 25% rise with promotion and each year
Leslie Chow has signed a 3 year contract worth £650,000 (£6,250 p/w, 25% yearly/promotion rise + Match highest earner clause)

Congrats!

EDIT: Wignall signs £5,250 3 year deal (25% rises)
Ilfandy snubs new deal
Giggatito signs £2,100, 3 year contract (25% rises)
Jesus signs 5 year, £5,750 p/w deal (25% rises, £1.8 mill relegation realease clause)
Agin snubs contract offer
Soborg pens 4 year deal worth £1,900 p/w (25% rises)

Last edited:
Why's my wage so low compared to the other players :S

Beastly Boys a bit cheap or Mads a little unambitious?

Why's my wage so low compared to the other players :S

Beastly Boys a bit cheap or Mads a little unambitious?

Tbh I don't know, you had one of the best seasons out of the BaPs as well ... :/

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

*R.Madrid make £3,600,000 bid for M.Agin* .... Armory FC ask for £5mill.... R.Madrid withdraw their bid .. :(

Last edited:
I will try and get an update in over the weekend, but I don't think I'll have time as I'm pretty busy!

6th, well there's still a chance next year, go The Crusher!

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Tbh I don't know, you had one of the best seasons out of the BaPs as well ... :/

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

*R.Madrid make £3,600,000 bid for M.Agin* .... Armory FC ask for £5mill.... R.Madrid withdraw their bid .. :(
Wew, now both BaP players from my team will go :(
EDIT: Hope Arsenal get me :P

Last edited:
YESSSS COME ON WOLFPACK! Me and Danny ripping it up! Although im doing poor, glad to see Chow doing well. And, LOL at Wolfpack having 2 of 3 most red carded players :L!

hey danny, we had a sickk season bitchezzz

Anyway, update time

Player of the year awards to BaP
Peter Griffin - Telford
Leslie Chow - The Wolfpack
Adrian Ilfandy - The Acadamy

woohoo.. best player of the year.. for the best gk i guess..

Gen Ben can I see my stats for the whole 1st season..?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Quick Update

EDIT: Wignall signs £5,250 3 year deal (25% rises)
Ilfandy snubs new deal
Giggatito signs £2,100, 3 year contract (25% rises)
Jesus signs 5 year, £5,750 p/w deal (25% rises, £1.8 mill relegation realease clause)
Agin snubs contract offer
Soborg pens 4 year deal worth £1,900 p/w (25% rises)

hohoo.. time to spread my wings.. I wanna play for bigger team..

Gen ben, did any team interested in me?? 8-|

Last edited:
cant wait for the next update...

---------- Post added 29/06/2011 at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/06/2011 at 01:15 PM ----------

is this gonna continue?

Sorry for the lack of activity recently. Just got back to school but an update is in the pipeline

---------- Post added 02/07/2011 at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 30/06/2011 at 03:21 PM ----------

There WILL be TWO updates this evening :)

Back