Gamestation

• Thread starter HoneyMonster
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 692
H

HoneyMonster

Has anyone bought from gamestation before as i have just bought a Wii bundle and i haven't got a comfimation email and it says incomplete. I have emailed customer services and no reply as of yet. I just want some reassurance that it has been bought and i dont want to order again and end up with a £600 bill

order both, sell other on ebay, isnt it hard to get the wii?

there is like 5-6 women at work getting stressed out because they cant get one anywhere without paying £300 plus, i think everyone wants one because ps3 is too dear.

yea i have joined a stock checking website http://www.wiipreorder.co.uk/

Gamestation are now sold out but Dixons are getting some in wednesday 28th novemeber (tomorrow) at 9am. I am just a bit conserned that i havent had a notification

This cost me £299 but i have got 4 games with it so it is the normal price its just all the smaller companies like simplygames.co.uk who are selling just the console for £300+

They don't send confirmation e-mails, they didn't last time i sent something, so e-mailed them to see if they received my order but didn't reply or anything but the game turned up within the week i ordered it so you should get what your wanting.

Doubt you'll get it this side of Xmas, I phoned gamestation after one and they reckoned they wont get any more til next year.

Cheers for the help lads. im just glad i could get one at the RRP instead of being more expensive.