View attachment 195606View attachment 195607View attachment 195608View attachment 195609

Update.. Not doing terribly bad in the league, more points than games played is always a good benchmark for Wigan. Ganso is having a torrid time in CM, still currently being retrained. Crusat and Sanogo have been pretty inconsistent (Crusat is currently injured). Going to wait until the January transfer window to get in a couple more players (LB/RB/CB) my defence isn't up to Premier League standard. Pretty happy with the first half-ish of the season though.

Check out Van Bommel from Milan. If you are lucky he's sometimes available really cheap and would bring bit of steel to your side. Has couple years left in him still.

Also check out Rudenok from BATE. He sometimes becomes a physical monster and great striker. Available for 60-250k

Last edited:
Nice results you got there. What position are you in the league?

Just won the League Cup as well. I'm 14th in the league with 10 games to go, already on the same points tally as I finished with last season.

you have an awesome team, can't believe your still 14th with those results! you must be losing money aswell. good formation, that is what i always use. getting into europe will be a massive boost. How many has Junior Hoillett got?

View attachment 195703

2 games left in the season and I only started playing him as a striker - poacher at Christmas, if I'd have played him there all season, he'd be on 20 goals I think. I have set the team tactic to; primary target man - Hoillett, play ball to run on to, he just burns off anyone who chases him when he gets through but his finishing/composure is pretty bad at times, just hits it straight at the keeper. As I'm posting this, I've just beat Liverpool 1 - 0.

My finances are -1.5m but I'm making profit every month, the player wages are well under what I'm allowed. You can see my financial control is very high. And as for Hoillett, he got top scorer in the league cup, scored 2 goals and got 2 assists in the leage cup final when I beat Wolves 4 - 1 after going behind.

View attachment 195704

I think you'll go 15-20m in profit after season. Have you thought about new summer signings?

I got sacked just before Christmas, season 3 :( then Lazio have approached me.