Reaction score
Im near end of my 1st season with Benfica, and Im looking for Aimars replacment as he is getting old, so Im thinking about Ganso but Im not sure, Im playing 4-3-3 with wings and I would use him as MC-adv.playmaker attack does anybody have positive experience about him in that role?
Should I get him? Please suggest!

PS:Im not redy to adjust my tactic to him, only him to my tactic

I have played him both as a MC- advanced playmaker and an AMC, in my experience he is much more effective as an AMC, but is still good in the Portugese league as an MC. (I am Sporting CP) But he costs a **** of a lot of money so i'm not sure he'd be the best target, I'd go for Jadson, he is much better in the MC role.

can you afford him with Benfica after the 1st season?

Yes I can afford him cos he requested transfer after I show intrest in him and now he is avalible for 5.5M, I know he is amazing AMC but will he be good as MC?

For 5.5m it's worth the risk.
Buy him, if he plays terrible you can sell him for 20-30mil

Buy him definitely, and at that price you will not be regretting it once he is fully developed :)

Yeah I'd buy him for that cheap if it doesn't work out you will be able to sell for at least double, I played him at MC advanced playmaker in the premiership and he didn't do too well but Brazilians never do well in the premiership in my teams.

But will Ganso be able to defend aswell? You're playing 4-3-3, so you need someone in the middle who can defend as well as spray passes in my opinion. For 5.5 mil - absolutley yes, you could rotate him or something. In my opinion, in the centre Sissoko, M'Vila, Poli type players would do well. Sissoko and M'Vila can defend as well as attack, but Poli could stay deep and play pinpoint passes.

You should try Hamsik if you can afford him, or Riccardo Montolivo for MC.

go for it mate if he fails sell him....... im sure you will treble quadrouple what you paid for him