Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMESNUFC

Reaction score
im in a season with spurs, im currently 2nd after 23 games and real madrid ave offerd £15m for bale. i wouldnt accept normally but assuo ecotu is haven a realy good season so bales only made 5 apperences and 3 of the bench! i just wont some opionions on bale though! cheers

Bale is a better player -- maybe train him to play LM aswell if you prefer the Cameroonian? Personally, I wouldn't sell him -- unless you have or are going to buy cover.

No. He is as good as you'll get for that money. Unless you can get Criscito for thar money.

hmmm its really down to your gut instincts wether to sell. How good do you think Bale will become, what do your scouts say about him? What would you do with the money?

Don't sell Bale, he ends up amazing. If anything, ask for double that, and then sign Diego Renan or Filipe.

yeah, keep him mate, he is class, what you could do as Strikeback mentioned above is ask for about 22 million or so and use that to bring in someone like Diego Renan, Tripy Makonda, Ismail Koybasi or Georgy Schennikov (for younger backup and rotation) and then Ansaldi, Vegard Forren or Juan Manuel Vargas for your preferred starting place with Ekoto on the bench...

Thinking i might keep him untill end of the season then see where im at, scouts are saying ekoto is a better left back but bales going to be alot better! im 2nd at the min so dont want to change my team to much in january incase i ****** it up! i cant realy play bale LM either as i have modric kranjcar(my top scorer) and lennon as my 3 attacking mids and palacios and hud as defenisive mids! real did offer £9m for assuo-ekoto too, so theyere after either of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.