Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkerRFC

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just taken over Spurs and I'm using LFCMarshall's latest update. So, Bail is natural at left wing and attacking midfielder. However, I'm not sure what position to play him and in what role, as I feel if he is Winger (Attack) out on the left, I won't reap the benefits of having such a brilliant player pushed out wide. But then as Attacking Midfielder, I'm not sure what role is best for him. Then some say he is best on the right as an inside forward.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Aidan.

I signed Bale for Utd first season. I play him as a left winger. First few seasons he was exceptional. 20+ goals and a huge number of assists. Got a lot quieter later into his career, but has always been consistently good for me as a left winger.

I use him in my Story where I won the CL, BPL, FA Cup and Super cup in 2nd season. I use him as a Advanced playmaker on the left side. He gets consistent ratings of over 7.50 and about 25 assists a season. He didnt score to many goals because I had Falcao, Suarez and Shaqiri has attackers to.

Hello,

I've just taken over Spurs and I'm using LFCMarshall's latest update. So, Bail is natural at left wing and attacking midfielder. However, I'm not sure what position to play him and in what role, as I feel if he is Winger (Attack) out on the left, I won't reap the benefits of having such a brilliant player pushed out wide. But then as Attacking Midfielder, I'm not sure what role is best for him. Then some say he is best on the right as an inside forward.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Aidan.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...106415-what-roles-duties-best-my-players.html

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.