Gareth Bale injured 20 months in two seasons...?

Alaza

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm wondering, I bought G. Bale in my first season playing Manchester United, and he's been injured for something like 20 months during the two seasons I've played.

View attachment 300983

I don't use him before he's +96% fitness typically, and I'm very aware of taking players off who's got a knock during a match. Is there anything I can do to improve this misery?

Could it be that the teams you are playing are being aggressive in tackling him?

That might be the case, I haven't checked. If that's the case, is there anything I can do to avoid it?

I have a similar problem as City but he gets average 8.0+ ratings every season and I just can't get rid of him. 16 goals in his first 20 games in season two (then he got injured) and played the last 5 games and got another two goals. Was my second top league scorer after Falcao.

All muscle tears really, suggests he's just become injury prone rather than a result of lots of hard tackling (I would imagine?). I'd get rid of him

I think I'll sell him tbh, he's out again with a twisted ankle.

How do I proceed selling a player like him when the season is over. I reckon if I list him, his price will be lower than if I had a regular offer?

Its karma cos hes a divin cheatin **** lol.... Your right best off selling him mate

its only been 13.25 months mate :) not 20 since you started the save!

and the title is also very misleading! I was expecting to see a new injury that lasted 20 months!

I would just sell him bud, he is not worth sitting in the physio's room each week getting treatment and you paying him over 150k a week!

think Hargreaves....

Tbf two of those injuries were well before your game actually started, the knee ligaments and the damaged foot, the most serious ones. How much are you playing him? Most of the injuries are in matches so you might just need to monitor him. He doesn't need excessive training due to the fact he is already world class so I'd reduce his training as much as possible. Does he tend to get injured towards the end of games?