HBQ

Reaction score
Before you say anything I have looked through the forum to find related posts/threads on this.

Imo for someone who has a 4star rating and cost me 45 million I think 3 goals and 2 assists in 11 games is underperforming. And yes I do watch some of the games and ive noticed he just loses the ball or passes/crosses it to the other team most of the time.

I have gave him PI, I have changed them around to try and get better results but still cant find consistency
awc6kn.jpg

dzyn9y.jpg

Nani however has been terific.. slight dip in form right now but still.
2iqy1xh.jpg

Any suggestions for Bale?

first, you were mugged, second thats not a bad return for somone playing in a new team, with new tactics, in a supporting role.
Bale is all about his pace, it will be hard to utilise that properly as inside forward support. He should be winger attack.

i had the same problem with a similar tactic . i noticed he didnt really suit the inside forward role . well for me anyway lol . i just play him left back now

My advice is to wait more than 11 games before starting to judge a player.

he owns for my spurs side on winger attack

I had bale on a save at man utd for a couple of seasons and i played him at Left Back and he got alot of assists but personally if i payed that much for him i wouldnt fell i was getting my moneys wourth at left back, but you should try him there for couple of games and checkout his ratings etc.

When I said I have him PI I also forgot to mentions that I tried other roles sorry.

Ill try winger attack for a few more games I guess. cheers

I bought him in 2014 with City for 60 million ( I know alot, but I am city so dont care) and put him in left back and great performer

How did he perform at left back also give him a season to get into the utd flow.

over 7 avg isn't somthing I'd call underperforming and if your using him as inside forward he should be playing on the other side of the pitch to get ball to correct foot, I'd change him as winger (averaging 8.12 for me as winger in last 5games ;) )