DrummerBear84

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a bit behind as have only just really got into FM10 and have started a game with Spurs and was wondering if people know if Bale gets much better or should I look for a new LB?

So far I've brought in Guti on loan, Beckham, subotic, Otamendi, Tinga and Sissoko.

am currently playing 4-1-1-2-2 (a tactic from the forum)

any help would be muchly appreciated.

Bale is brilliant on the game!! On my tottenham save he got young player of the year and most assists, that was playing him at left back!! Not many better left backs in the game but if you have the money and he wants to come Holger Badstuber is one of the best :)

i have to agree. Bale is a great left back and on my game got into the champions league best eleven and best player and best young player

Keep Bale, and have faith in his development.

Get a decent selection of coaching staff, and he'll turn out well.

Bale is brilliant on the game!! On my tottenham save he got young player of the year and most assists, that was playing him at left back!! Not many better left backs in the game but if you have the money and he wants to come Holger Badstuber is one of the best :)

Tactics please? I struggeling with my tottenham save :'(

Tactics please? I struggeling with my tottenham save :'(

I just played a regular 4-4-2 with this team, bear in mind ive signed some players

GK: Gomes
RB: Corluka - Full Back - Automatic
LB: Bale - Full Back - Attack or Support, depending what team i am playing
CB: Woodgate
CB: King
RM: Lennon - Winger - Attack
LM: Jovetic - Winger - Attack (cut inside and long shots often) he scores loads, got player of the year and everyone was after him
CM: Modric - Advanced playmaker - Support
CM: Palacios - Ball winning midfielder - Defend
ST: Cardozo - Target man - Attack - To Head
ST: Defoe - Poacher - Attack

Tactics:
Rigid
Control/Attacking
Direct
More Disciplined
Press More
Float Crosses
Stick to Position

Hope this helps :)

Bale is good, but he performs better with a good squad around him.

Bale is a great all round player. If you ever think of selling him, I would look for atleast £15m. £20m if you get Man City knocking on your door.

He starts a bit weak but improves within 1 or 2 seasons to become world class.

Bale is magical on my save,he is my captian in 2018 and has been in my English Premiere League Team of the Season around 7times

Not true, in my 10.3 patch with Arsenal. I base the squad around Fabregas yet my full backs are creating more assists. :S

That doesn't mean he would play better with ******* players.

Thanks for all your replies, I'll definietly keep him then and start playing him ahead of ekotto

Yeah only with more first-team exposure will he become good

Probably my favourite LB in the game, good choice in keeping him.

Could sell him to Man Utd for £20mil though... £££