Gooner_Tyzack

Reaction score
Well i'm man city and i've tried and tried to sign him. But totenham keep asking me for like 70+million. Anyone got anyways to make him come for lower than that? he's valued at 6.25million.
If no-one knows a way, who would be a better left back to buy? for around 10 - 20 million, quite young. strong and doesnt make mistakes.

• Unsettle him with player interaction.
  • Become friends with the manager of Tottenham.
  • Attend matches he plays in.
  • Pay in installments?
  • Praise him.
  • Get your name onto his favoured personnel list.

Just a guess, but going by your username, you are manging Arsenal right?

Bale is owned by Tottenham, your fiercest rivals, they are very unlikely to want to sell to you at a good price.

I suggest looking elsewhere, there are plenty of left back threads, and theres always our looking for a player subforum

My bad, im jetlagged and abit drunk.

Well if you are Man City mate, pay 70million if you want him that bad. Your chairman writes off any debts every month and will probably give you a fresh budget in January anyway. Have fun spending :)

Weird, I paid 10 mill £ for him in 10.1. However, you're City and they know you've got silly amounts of monies.

Cristico mate, young italian with good marking and tackling and also decent going forward. Can normally get him for around 23 millionish but hes worldclass.

Cristico mate, young italian with good marking and tackling and also decent going forward. Can normally get him for around 23 millionish but hes worldclass.

What he said,adding Diego Renan.

I tried to sign him for Napoli and Spurs wanted £120 million for him

Mattioni? Bale is good but nowhere near anything worth over 20m pounds

Srma's a right back. Criscito is awesome but isn't anything like Bale in attack if that's what you want, he's very defensive minded. One guy to think about is Paulo DeCeglie though Man U often buys him early in the game. There's another good italian I can't think of....and also Santon really if you have Man City money to throw around.

Criscito is very good. not so good at attacking though. if you want someone attacking, try Santon, Dodo, Santon, Fabio

What season are you in? If you are in first they should accept 30mil, 12-15mil upfront with they rest made up over 48 months, they always do for me. If its second you'll probably need to spend about 40-45mil.

You have to get the initial amount right or Spurs will keep asking for 70mil.

I'm Man City aswell and ive just signed Gareth Bale for 12.5m in my third season, i just kept praising him for months and sending my scouts to go and watch him, hes my new long term replacement for bridge.

• Unsettle him with player interaction.
  • Become friends with the manager of Tottenham.
    [*]Attend matches he plays in.
  • Pay in installments?
  • Praise him.
  • Get your name onto his favoured personnel list.

How?

Srma's a right back. Criscito is awesome but isn't anything like Bale in attack if that's what you want, he's very defensive minded. One guy to think about is Paulo DeCeglie though Man U often buys him early in the game. There's another good italian I can't think of....and also Santon really if you have Man City money to throw around.

im pretty sure you can put him on the left, i did so for my utd team when fabio and evra were injured, played just as well

When the fixtures come up saying like Tottenham vs Arsenal just click on the vs and it will change to attend if you arent playing at the same time. Once the game starts you can then watch it but I doubt it will do much.